- A flattened silvery blue-green needle
- Needles 2 to 3 inches long
- Citrus smell is present when the needle
- ·Beautifully layered and
- Strong sturdy branches
As a Christmas tree, white fir has good foliage
color, a pleasing natural shape and aroma, and good needle retention.
- Waxy sheen on their dense, silvery-blue
- Needles 2-3 inches long
- Open layering as in the traditional
German Christmas tree
- Very strong branches
- Pleasant aroma
- Excellent needle retention
Silvertips are considered by many to be the
premier Christmas tree.